View Single Post
Old 07-17-2023, 08:21 AM   #59
fatlazyless

Default ...... Adios Amigo ..... Corcoran's Pond!

Monday, July 17, 2023 ...... http://www.watervillevalleynh.gov/ho...an-pond-update ..... first sentence goes ...... "Great News!! Bacteria levels are lower and the fecal bacteria advisory has been REMOVED at Corcoran Pond."

So, what do I trust now that I have experienced a very bad case of itchy red eyes, now maybe 90% healthy again, but the very bad memory of the itchy eye irritation is strong in my mind, and a small amount of the eye itch still is present. For medication I have been using Equate Olopatadine Hydrochloride Opthalmic Solution USP, 0.2%, once/day early in the morning carefully dripped into both eyes and then during the day ....... Thera Tears, dry eye therapy, lubricant eye drops.

From June 16 to July 7 the town beach on Corcoran's Pond was posted with two yellow NH-DES fecal bacteria advisories.

And, I went swimming three different days, about 100-125 yards each time doing the surface breast stroke on or about July 12, 14 and 15 after the signs were removed and the pond water, safe to swim.

Do I trust the pond water is now safe, or do I stay away and go swimming in the very nice 74-degree outdoor pool at www.wmacwv.com or in Lake Winnipesaukee? Fpr me it is an easy decision what with all that itchy eye pain to simply stay out of Corcoran's Pond. Maybe I might wade in up to my waist on a very warm day or something, but it's not worth the pain and agony of the eye itch. So, SEE you sometime much later on, and Adios Amigo ...... Corcoran's Pond ....... so sad to say because Corcoran's Pond is a very nice scenic small pond with a wonderful town beach and swim area ..... is just too bad ..... ???