View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 07:03 PM   #133
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,164 Times in 906 Posts

I don't know what is true. I am hearing that people checking into hospitals for other issues, with no covid symptoms, get tested. If they are positive they are listed in the covid statistics. I think a lot of people all over the country have had covid and moved on, without ever being tested or feeling symptoms other than a mild cold.

I went to the Fort Myers Seafood festival this afternoon. There were easily 5,000 people there and I saw two with masks. Good? Bad? Who knows.
Florida’s seven-day average as of Friday was of 0.09 deaths a day per 100,000, or the state with the second-lowest rate in the country.

Some things we hear and read may be true but I also think the politicians are making political hay out of it. If the unvaccinated, unmasked people are such a problem why are our current leaders letting them in and giving them free flights to deposit them all over the country?

"The nation’s former border chief reported today that the ***** administration has placed some 40,000 illegal immigrants infected with the coronavirus into American cities."

So what do you believe?

Last edited by TiltonBB; 01-08-2022 at 07:50 PM.