View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 06:09 PM   #147
Randy Owen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Doe-Nym View Post
I would be happy to provide the abridged version: Owens vs. Camp Belknap. This topic has been discussed ad nauseum and regurgitated, and most forum members are just plain worn out, and want to give it a rest. JMO.
the shortest way i can capture what the reinvigoration of this post was about is simply stating camp belknap does not follow the law. the saddest part is that there are already laws in place at the local level and both don mcwhirter and i are not able to get local law enforced and respected.

camp belkknap wrote a petition that i would be breaking a long lists of laws. this triggered studies. the studies only proved that camp beknap had broken all of the laws and others. at the town level i proved them wrong. they then elevated this to the superior court and i again won and proved them all wrong. the facts are on all counts are i followed the law 100 percent while the camp had dozens of violations and broken laws. the facts and the law support that my family is on farm and we are enjoying it with a residential use as it should be.

recently camp belknap has again tried to break the law. don mcwhirter has tried to simply get them to follow local law again. he too has brought this to the superior court level. the utmost merit of this post is that now we can’t even get camp belknap to follow the superior court. camp belknap filed a ridiculous motion of clarification of the simplest of stay orders. a superior court judge reaffirms her position and the camp still tries to break the law and ignores a superior court once again. the legal costs born by don, myself and most of all the town of tuftonboro are staggering.

NOW IF YOU LIVE IN TUFTONBORO..... DO KNOW THIS! ALL LEGAL COSTS ARE PAID BY YOU AND YOUR TAX DOLLAR!!!! AND CAMP BELKNAP CONTRIBUTES NOTHING IN PROPERTY TAX!