View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 04:34 PM   #66
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinewife View Post
Where I came from, quads were used to transport brush and vegetables from a garden, and plots were rarely bigger than an acre. No one was screaming and yelling while they drove it.

I think they transported them outside of neighborhoods to ride freely, so I clearly
am not used to people like my neighbors.

But I'm not complaining, I was just was making an observation. This is definitely a different place to live, but I am thrilled to be here.
First, you certainly dont need to justify your opinion or post, I was just observing the different perspectives we are seeing.

As for the 4 wheeler neighbors, NH has hundreds of miles of trails for snowmobiles and 4 wheelers and many owners ride both on their own property and on the trail systems and put down hunderds of miles of their machines every year.

Cant say anything about the yelling, that certainly does sound a bit redneck, and as with snowmobiles AND Boats, one can only hope their operations is done without alcohol,,,

In the end, we can only hope their use of their vehicles does not conflict too much with your use and enjoyment of your property, and let us not confuse disturbing the peace (loud exhausts, loud music, loud yelling) with reasonable use of a recreation vehicle.

ATB
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote