View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 06:59 PM   #35
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,168 Times in 910 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal Coon View Post
Still makes no sense to me as to why it's such a big secret. It makes me wonder if it's just a made up story you like to tell to impress other people... I have a brother in law just like that, (which makes me skeptical)... No big deal, I don't really care, was just curious.
Well, I really don't need to make up stories to impress people. My real story is pretty good. (Since you decided that is an issue.) I have several hundred feet of waterfront, 13 boat slips, 10 residential waterfront units, and other investment properties in Gilford and Laconia too. I have ongoing business relationships with multiple local establishments in Moultonborough, Center Harbor, Meredith, Laconia, and Gilford. So be careful before you make unfounded accusations about someone you don't know. That is not a place that you should go.

So that's that, since you asked.

But if will help you to sleep better at night the company is Four Winns and the President was Rick Fulmer and Four Winns was owned by OMC at that time. Rick's secretary was Laura Gaeta. If it helps to remove doubt, OMC's Chief Legal Counsel was named Peterson. He stopped returning my calls too.

There! Hope you feel better! Maybe think about improving the tone of many posts you make on this site. A lot of them have a negative almost nasty tone to them. That is not what we are here for. Have a nice day!

Last edited by TiltonBB; 05-05-2020 at 07:49 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiltonBB For This Useful Post: