View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 07:27 PM   #29
ciaramaglia3

Hi All, I Feel The Need To Reply....karen And Barry's Rocks....i Tell You About An Experience We Had Last Summer....i Had Friends Visiting From S.c. And Never Had Been To The Lakes Region....well We Decided To Go The Guiseppes For Italian And Pizza With Our Family And Theirs.....it Was About 6 Pm.....took A Boat Ride And Arrived To Meredith.....we Went Into Guiseppes And There Were A Few People Waiting And Milling Around And My Husband Asked A Gentleman Who Had Just Checked In With A Large Party About How Long The Wait Was For Him(he Had 6-7 Adults With Him) He Replied 30 Minutes.....as We Reached The Bottom Of The Stairs (4 Adults And 4 Children) My Husband Approached The Owner And He Asked How Long It Would Be For Our Party.....well She Looked At All Of Us And Especially The Children Who Ranged In Age From 4-9 And Promptly Said 1 Hour And 45 Min.....(now The Restaurant Was Busy But She Clearly Was Being Discrimanatory On Who She Was Taking In That Night) Well She Knew Dam Well That We Would Absolutely Not Agree To This....so We Declined Like She Figured We Would And We All Left The Restaurant.....i Was Miffed And Needless To Say She Has Lost A Regular Customer And All Of Our Friends That We Have Told About This Incident....well, We Were Gonna Call It A Night And My Husband Spotted A Little Place On Top Of The Hill, That Was A Bit Rustic On The Outside And We Were All A Bit Questionable Upon Entering......well We Entered And It Was Just Like Walking Into A Little Italian Trattorria....not Fancy But Clean And Neatly Set Up...well We Were Immediately Welcomed By Karen And She Asked How Many And Immediately Moved Tables And Chairs To Comfortably Accommodate All Of Us Together....well Needless To Say We Ate Until We Could Not Eat Anymore.....appetizers And Salad And Bread And Then The Meals....my Husband Still Raves Everytime About The Sausages That Tasted Just Like His Grandma Made.....everything Was Excellent!!!!!!! And We Have Been Hooked Ever Since.....so My Money Wasn't Green Enough And My Family Wasn't To Guiseppies Liking........guess What ....she Loses.....we Spent New Years Eve With Karen And Barry And She Remembers Our Name And Welcomes Us Everytime With Open Arms....can't Say The Same For Her Competitor.....bravo Bravo Bravo K And B.....and My Three Little Boys Send Their Love.....we Will See U This Summer......remember The Extra Broccoli For Chris' Spagetti!!!!! Lol
ciaramaglia3 is offline   Reply With Quote