View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 09:34 AM   #26
Susie Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real BigGuy View Post
Not a personal attack on you Susie but, your post points out the one of the reasons “fake news” is an issue. Individuals hear something or read something and can now quickly post it, tweet it, text it, etc. without hearing opposing or alternate views or doing their own verification of facts. Texting, tweeting, facebooking, posting, etc. make it far too easy to propagate misleading or false info. Far to easy to blame the media for “fake news” then to look at how we handle information. Shows how & how easy it was/is for Russia to interfere in our elections.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Please read my original post #9
All I have said from the beginning is that we need to take this much more seriously than we are. Somehow, when I was trying to quote Major, all the quotes became mine and now I’m being accused of something that I didn’t say and I certainly don’t mean.

Again read my first posts. I have said that we need to start practicing social distancing as the only way to prevent this from spreading more quickly. I feel terrible that people believe that I feel the opposite of what I do.