View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 11:46 AM   #151
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,968 Times in 1,216 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreddy View Post
See my post above...after my first experience, I was highly satisfied. The second, not so much. Although you're seeing plenty of negative reviews, they must be doing decent since they're still in business and still have strong reservations. Often times people only run to give reviews out of frustration (negative reviews) as opposed to shedding light on the positive. I had been twice and had both positive and negative which is why I figured I'd could add some color to the thread. I rarely post reviews and usually go out to dinner at least once a week. Just because you're not hearing a review that was good enough to justify the price doesn't mean there haven't been dinners meeting that criteria. Honestly, I'd recommend trying it in the right circumstance (e.g., special occasion, more than two people, seating in the dining room) and take the chance that service and food will be up to par.
I hear ya, but let's be honest: Applebee's and Friday's are still in business, so there's a group of people that'll accept anything!

I'm open to visiting if there's an event justifying the risk and cost, but one just hasn't come up yet.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote