View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 11:33 AM   #149
Shreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
I have yet to hear a review of the New Woodshed that was good enough for me to justify the price. I know they're not the same environment or emotional history, but I'll stick with the Bob House, Canoe, etc.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
See my post above...after my first experience, I was highly satisfied. The second, not so much. Although you're seeing plenty of negative reviews, they must be doing decent since they're still in business and still have strong reservations. Often times people only run to give reviews out of frustration (negative reviews) as opposed to shedding light on the positive. I had been twice and had both positive and negative which is why I figured I'd could add some color to the thread. I rarely post reviews and usually go out to dinner at least once a week. Just because you're not hearing a review that was good enough to justify the price doesn't mean there haven't been dinners meeting that criteria. Honestly, I'd recommend trying it in the right circumstance (e.g., special occasion, more than two people, seating in the dining room) and take the chance that service and food will be up to par.