View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 05:13 PM   #16
New Hampshire Lake Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltonBB View Post
Wow! 14 posts and you have some snobby attitude towards the knowledge and experience of people boating on Winnipesaukee? Lose it, you are incorrect!

Many people on this lake have countless years of experience and many have ocean experience too. I boat on the ocean in Florida 6 months a year and the ocean boaters are no different than those on the lake. Some of them are a lot less courteous than most people on Winnipesaukee too.

Between 4 different boats and a commercial operation on Winnipesaukee I boat over 500 hours per year. I have been on Winnipesaukee every summer since 1970 and boated on the Cape including the Vineyard and Nantucket and in the Boston area, since 1978.

If you need some lessons, stop by.
I didn't mean to upset you buddy! For the record, I have spent every summer at Winni since 1928 and have posted thousands of messages to this forum under my real name, Hinckley Herreshoff. When I am not at Winni I live aboard one of my several vessels that I keep in Maine, the Bahamas, and Seattle and serve as a volunteer coach for the Americas Cup team. So, you know...
New Hampshire Lake Man is offline   Reply With Quote