View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 06:31 PM   #40
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,971 Times in 1,219 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITD View Post
So was your picture from NH or not? Simple question, because the way you constructed your post it sure seemed like you were posting a picture from NH, truth matters.

Also the politician books the "type of event" to fit the expected turnout at said event. Hillary has been appearing other organisation's rallies for as a guest for most of her large turnouts, her events have been more like the one APS posted. ***** on the other hand has been attracting large crowds.

You call it manipulation, I see truth.

Oh, and I would much rather see you teach your students to ignore the rhetoric completely and go to the source, which is very easy to do now days. *****'s speeches are easily found via youtube in their entirety, as are Hilary's. And, like event attendance the differences are astounding and very unlike what is portrayed in the news.

Edit: Woodguy53 post where the picture is from, I hope you are more honest with your students.
No, no, no--you implied *****'s crowds are destroying Clinton's by comparing two totally different scenarios, one of a rally in a gym, the other of a town hall forum in what appears to be a small museum or something. That's what the manipulative media does everyday and one of the reasons America is in the pickle it is. Now, you may be correct in that ***** is/will draw bigger crowds in NH, but to make that case you must (should) do it honestly and not just with cherry-picked images that feed your narrative.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk