Thread: Selling a boat
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 06:19 AM   #32
DBreskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
Now observation #2 and this is far more disturbing IMHO. Last year I was out fishing and observed one of Irwin's boats (can't miss it since it has their name written on the side of it) with what I would assume was a customer's boat. My guess is delivering it to their dock, and ya know what these guys were racing each other across the lake side by side about 200 feet apart. No question what they were doing because I saw them coming at me and they split one to either side of me closer than I would have liked and they were moving. Now I can't say they were breaking the speed limit cause I don't know and they did pass me at a legal distance, but just saying the visual did not look terribly good, I'll leave it at that.
The way I read your description of events is that you saw two boats that may not have been related to each other pass you legally at a safe distance from you and each other. You can't say they were speeding or breaking the 150' rule. What's the problem and why is it disturbing?
DBreskin is offline   Reply With Quote