View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 09:50 AM   #149
sum-r breeze

Default Finally Finally got to visit Faro

We were in the mood for some Italian food so we finally got to try Faro. The only word Mrs. Breeze could use for our dining experience was "magical." Our waitress (Allie) was fantastic. We were seated right away near the window for the winter view of the lake and Weirs. We are both Shrimp fanatics so we ordered their shrimp cocktail. There were only two of them in each appetizer order...THEY WERE THE SIZE OF LOBSTER TAILS!! The biggest shrimp I have ever seen and I've had shrimp all over. Wow! We both had chicken dishes, I had the marsala and Mrs. Breeze had the picata. The food quality was amazing. Allie added to our dining pleasure by giving us 2 complimentary glasses of preseco and after desert 2 complimentary glasses of lemonciello. Very nice touch! What an awesome dinner we had. It was early on Saturday night and off season so the noise level dining room was very low. We thoroughly enjoyed or visit and will definitely be going back. The Weirs got a gift when the new owners opened up Faro, the place is fantastic.

The Breeze
Wave 'cuz I'll be wavin' back

Last edited by sum-r breeze; 01-09-2016 at 12:49 PM.
sum-r breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sum-r breeze For This Useful Post: