Thread: Village Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 11:04 AM   #190
Winnisquamer

Question? So our whole lives we have been taught to watch how we spend our money, but now we have to watch how we spend our money again so the method of delivery for the people who are employed by the people taking said money for a service can be pleased with how it is delivered to their pockets?

Majority of us "normal" Americans are living paycheck to paycheck these days anyways! My student loans for my undergraduate degrees alone would cover some peoples mortgages. I don't want to wait till next Friday for my employer to do the book keeping either but such is life. So I smartly (really not that smart, common sense actually) save my money so I have enough to last me until the next paycheck. I think it was a class in high school called surviving basic life as an adult.

Could totally care less if they prefer cash or credit. Business owner can run it as they please, perks of owning your own business. To me food is food, if it's good which it seems like it is from this thread I'd eat there and pay cash or credit doesn't matter to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Winnisquamer For This Useful Post: