View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 09:28 AM   #29
JDeere

Default Nasty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman671
What a load of crap. And quite frankly if you feel that even at 45mph or 30mph you are not capable of handling your boat you should downsize. Try a canoe, I hear that the canoeing is wonderful here...Just keep an eye on the weather!

While we are at it I am still waiting for the accident data...Prove me wrong instead of taking pathetic, cheap shots...

As far as the poll goes, maybe some light can be shed on the so-called fixing. Yep, some IDIOT claimed yo have tried to double vote yet someone else has posted that they tried to double vote using a few methods as a test and it did not work. Maybe Don should take out any votes for members that have joined since the poll was started and see how the data changes. This might clear the air on deceipt once and for all. And heck, if it is possible how many supporters actually did this as well and just simply were not stupid enough to post what they did?

So, Codeman tell me why is it that so many of the people opposed to the speed limit seem incapable of making a post without slinging the mud. I must admit I have slung a little mud too. But it does amaze me the way so many of the anti-speed limit folks get so rude so quickly. How does anyone get upset about the forum poll……………..it is not an accurate poll for either side.

If you your read over the myriad of posts the rudest ones seem to come from just one side. I think that is very telling of the personality that is fighting the speed limit.