View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 09:10 PM   #1
JasonG

Default To Boat on Winni or Not to Boat on Winni..Changed for 2016 and I need input

So after a 5 year stay in Florida we moved back to NH this past spring. While looking at homes in NH from FL, we were also looking for boats and dreaming of our day trips to Winni.

Now the boating season is over... I am exhausted. 8 trips or so plus a few other smaller lakes in the region. The problem was trailering from londonderry. It seems like loading/unloading, waiting, and having that time crunch just zaps the life out of the day trips. It also has be thinking about 2016.

With a 19' boat ( that I am selling as we want to upgrade bigger ), I am debating on getting a wet slip somewhere on the lake. It just seems like that would make life much easier for us. Save time, effort, energy, etc. The question is, am I right? Does having a slip on the lake really make that much if a difference when you have an hour drive anyway? Will it make the day trips more enjoyable?

We are coming north on 93 into the lakes region. If I wet slip it, what is the easiest access point/marine on the lake? What can I expect to pay for a wet slip?

Any thoughts here would be appreciated.

thanks!
Jason
JasonG is offline   Reply With Quote