View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 10:59 AM   #16
Tired of Waiting

Default True BUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnisquamer View Post
Who said anything about having pride of being from Mass. In fact I didn't like Mass so I moved out. Is that having enough respect for my self?

I just don't see the point of getting bent out of shape because 1 or 2 idiots called you a masshole. Relax guy life is too short.

You state I don't have respect for people from another state yet the entire point of the last post was actually on your side to make the point that if we didn't have "you people" (which includes me) I wont call you a Masshole for the fear of offending you, we wouldn't even be able to survive with out the revenue you people bring in.

Best example is the fact that in 2 weeks this place will be a ghost town again besides for pumpkin fest. So ignorance isn't on my end.
You ended that post with "Food for thought from one Masshole to the next."

So my guess is that you are proud of being one? The rest of your post was fine by me and I thank you for that.

As for the part of "I just don't see the point of getting bent out of shape because 1 or 2 idiots called you a masshole." this is not my point. My point is it is now becoming the go to "slur" It is no longer the joke it started out as.

ToW
Tired of Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote