View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 10:48 AM   #14
Tired of Waiting

Default Your are starting to get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithMan View Post
.....look for definitions of "masshole", "Vermonter", "new Yorker"....doesn't matter.....everyone gets bashed for having their local quirks / behaviors. After living in CT on the border of Westchester Cty for the last 7 years, I can tell you that the term "new Yorker", (actually, "F___ing New Yorker", is how it's used), is quite popular there and maybe even more derogatory than "m*******".

let's all lighten up, shall we...??
Those names have no place in a forum where we should be respecting each other. That is what this site started out as and is turning away from.

Folks think I am thin skinned. Not so. I've been on this forum for eleven years and always let it wash off my back. But it is now becoming the go to slur for anything negative. The Massholes on the road, the Massholes on the lake, the Massholes in town, the Massholes in my lawn, etc. etc... and 90% of the time the speaker doesn't even know if the person is from Mass.

This is my question: Why is every thing folks up there think negative a Masshole? You're telling me that's not derogatory?

All I'm saying is its worn out it's joke factor and is now becoming the go to slur!

I'm not thinned skinned just tired of its' use and the way it is being used.

ToW
Tired of Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote