Thread: My Demeanor
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 08:51 AM   #19
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifi View Post
He admitted his mistake and left the mistake for everyone to see. The problem is that not everyone will read the whole thread and see his apology, and will laser in on that word we can't say.

On the other hand, if he edits his post, that is hides it, others have quoted him, so it doesn't make any difference what he does. Actually others will then call him a denier, its a no win.

Maybe he could say in his original post: Apology issued in post #x. I think that's the best outcome that can be expected.
Thank you.

I don't know what you want from me. I said something. It offended some people. I apologize for my actions. I'm not going go to go around trying to hide something I said. I made a mistake. I left it there for others to see/read.

Again, I used a phrase the was coined on the internet 10+ years ago to describe a debate on the internet, and it caused blowback on my behalf. Ya'll have my sincerest apologies and I shall refrain from all content on this particular forum that may cause offense to anyone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post: