View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 01:27 PM   #126
sum-r breeze

Default I've had her sauce!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaugusBayFireFighter View Post
If it makes any difference, I'm Sicilian. My mother still makes a sauce every Sunday (a few on this forum would attest to that). My grandmother and aunts did the same. I make a sauce occasionally. I've eaten in plenty of restaurants (most in the North End) and plenty of Italian homes. I know the difference between jar sauce and homemade.

The sauce tasted fresh and homemade but lacked flavor.

The fact that you think Papa Gino's is the best pizza in the lakes region tells me you've had your share of ketchup and elbows.

I was expecting Bumbles reply to my review last night, what took you?

This is why others don't post reviews. It will certainly be my last.
PBFF's mother makes awesome sauce......I've had it .... a lot....just sayin....If you want proof just watch that "Summer Breeze" video he posted and you can see the chunk of beef cooking in it. OMG I'm getting hungry just thinking of it!!

Back on topic I have found that Italian sauce is a subjective thing. One person's taste expectation is not the same as someone else's. I have a business down here in Mass and have learned that you can't please all of the people all of the time. We will check out Faro soon and maybe again with the PBFF clan too if they go.

The Breeze
Wave 'cuz I'll be wavin' back
sum-r breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sum-r breeze For This Useful Post: