View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 05:57 AM   #94
secondcurve

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
I'm Fred Fuller Oil customer for about 3 yrs now......

I called the Laconia office today to get an update about the current lawsuit pending against F.F., and how it would impact customers.

I was told that F.F was going to make a statement today 9/22, but haven't seen anything yet on TV or in newspapers ?

Has anyone heard anything about this? Very concerned about oil deliveries from F.F. this winter under the circumstances.

F.F. has been good to me and VERY satisfied in the past, I've have never had any issues with deliveries or service.

Thanks,
Bigdog
Bigdog:

Why would you risk staying with this supplier in the face of the Sprague lawsuit and the company's history of being unable to meet its customer commitments? The latest lawsuit filed by one of the largest energy wholesalers in northern New England doesn't bode well for the company's ability to source product for the upcoming heating season. This very public announcement regarding Fuller's inability/unwillingness to pay its supplier will undoubtedly cause a ripple effect with other energy wholesalers supplying Fuller which may cause problems for retail customers during the heating season.
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to secondcurve For This Useful Post: