View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 07:08 PM   #8
secondcurve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffatsquam View Post
Based on my clairvoyant powers I would have to say this is the forums very own ,but missing "Belmont Resident".

Who for a time was a very active member, but has not been heard from since Sept. of last year.
When I first read your comment I assumed you were joking but then I did a quick google search and found it was Bob Powell the painter a/k/a "Belmont Resident" on this forum. How about that!

I agree with the others that he ran the animal down and in its exhaustion it turned to defend itself. Thank God these rocket scientist didn't shoot the animal with that 22 or 25 caliber pistol that would have really pissed it off and who knows how bad things might have gotten. Finally, if this unfortunate incident happened to you would you post this video for all to see? Can't old Bob see that chasing an animal down in a snow machine is dumb and having your wife blast off a round into orbit without regard for where the bullet will land isn't very smart either? I wonder if she has a concealed carry permit for the state of Maine? It is easy to get in NH but a little more difficult in Maine. I would have realized my mistake and kept the whole unfortunate incident to myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to secondcurve For This Useful Post: