Thread: Lavinia's
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 09:02 AM   #31
Den65

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Weiss View Post
the "Chef" is a recent culinary grad... he is nowhere near Executive Chef status or level... I am.. 30 years experience, 3 countries, 4 states in everything from pubs to running 4 star, 300+ bedroom hotel restaurant and catering division... that makes an Executive Chef. Sorry to rag, and dont intend to offend the new owners, but...., ive earned the right to be called Executive Chef, the newbie is a Chef Di Partie with a bit of education.
From another post:

I just want to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Eric Weiss. I am one of the owners and Executive Chef of the Woodlands Tavern.
I just want to thank everyone for all their support over the last 7 months!!
We have major renovation plans scheduled for Nov14 that will totally transform the bar, and porch areas. Much more, user/ customer friendly!!
I want to thank everyone for all the critiques on the forum, in-house and on FB. We are just a bunch of hard working people trying to make a living. We make mistakes. Everyone does. We do our best resolve any issues, so long as we know there is a problem.
Good, bad or indifferent, your opinion DOES matter! All i can ask is, if you dine with us and have a problem, let us know right away, dont go away mad, without giving us a chance to fix things!! We learn from you, the customer!!

Cheers, Eric
Den65 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Den65 For This Useful Post: