Thread: aquatic weeds
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #18
pcmc

Hi Lakegeezer,
Understood regarding the mistaken thankyou, no worries.( I believe this was directed towards me)
My apologies for going off track with the thread.

I will give one example to try to explain my thought. (Please don't let this get carried away) Still fresh in my mind are Sandy Hook tragedies. With all of pressure to do something to stop this from ever happening again, a law for mandatory back ground checks was created. The shooter used his mothers guns and his mothers ammunition to do the crime. Imo, there is no connection as to how the law could have had any affect on the outcome. I will end the thought there as I am sorry for getting so far off track with the thread.

Is it the NHDES that would be head of a project like this.
Do the local town authorities communicates around the lake? It would be nice to see a simple regulation, around the lake or lakes) of what or how the shore line should be kept and maintained in order to benefit the lake.

I also realize towns have enough to do, so that was where I was asking how does an issue with a lakes condition get addressed and hopefully have changes made?

I'm not by any means an outsider that wants to invade your turf with guns blazing and try to push change. I would hope to get the wheels turning in everyone's heads and come up ways to better the lake, in this case.
pcmc is offline   Reply With Quote