Thread: Lobster Pound
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 04:23 PM   #31
LadyoftheLake

Default Reply

Railroad Joe,

Thank You for your post. This entire event was truly unnecessary, starting with my post and stating that I was there, that was not smart and tacky. I only wish that he had not demanded an answer on a public forum and go into details about the event at the dinner table. In hindsight, it would have been better to post about how tacky it was to post a price while while I was sitting there, and for that I apologize. No need to post my name of Ladyofthelake 8 times and call me a liar. He was still that angry 7 hours later, so when I said that he confronted me at the dinner table in the middle of the meal, and was highly agitated, that is exactly what happened, and nothing good can come out of a loud heated argument. I just paid the bill, gave the waitress a 20% tip, she do a good job and deserved her tip.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jrc and Billy Bob,

I know, I still cannot understand why. I don't know if anyone else heard him. I think the better solution, would have been to ask me to speak to me away from other diners, and say to delete my post because, it was in poor taste, and I would have smiled and said sure. That embarrassing moment is gone. We all have those moments.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

granitebox,

I understand and respect your opinion and there is no need change it. We still have freedom of speech. You have to learn from your mistakes and move on. I don't mean to sound like a phony sweet person, because my temper can be just as bad as his, when I am pushed to my limit. It was a good thing for everyone, that my husband and I had a very long stressful day and spend three hours in traffic, trying to get to the lake. Normally, neither one of us would sit there and have anyone speak in that way to us.

Interestingly, these nutty posts may bring in more business. You can post your honest comments on your dinners. I respect everyone posts. Go to the Lobster Pound and have a nice dinner, while watching the jumpers into the airbag.