Thread: Canoe
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 10:16 PM   #29
Resident 2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by canoe View Post
Good afternoon,

I want to thank everyone for all there post and to those who continually support us, we greatly appreciate the time you take to post on the forum. We value everyone's input good and not so good.

I do have an issue with MR. No Bozo, again you have made accusations that are slanderous and false, some of which have been removed from this forum by the webmaster. If you can please tell me where the sign in the restaurant states and I quote your post-

"Sign In the Restaurant Lobby...
Misbehaved Children will removed from their parents custody.. and SOLD as Slaves. NB

let me show you what is at the front desk:

Dear Customers and Staff

House Policy Concerning Children 12 &
under.

Canoe has and will always welcome children
Of all ages. We have 5 different dining rooms
accommodating 200 guests. We do however
Reserve one dining room (Canoe) for adults
only, 50 of our 200 seats.

This is our one and only policy that concerns
children. Thank you for understanding.

We hope you enjoy your dining experience.

Sincerely,

Scott Ouellette
Owner/Chef

Again I appreciate everyone's opinion on our policy, I realize some of you agree and some don't, that's what makes everyone different and the world go around..... we try our hardest to please everyone we can. Thank you and have a great rest of the summer.
For the record Scott, you did nothing to try to please me. You clearly treated us like crap.

Please explian how a two-foot diameter raised cocktail table is a reasonable dining table for a party of six people who made reservations for dinner on a Saturday night at lease four days ahead of the "dinner". Ages at the time were 53, 42, 18, 16, 14 and 8. Never a question about ages of the people in the party at the time the reservation was accepted. In all fairness, I could be a year off on the ages, but that is immaterial.

Also, please explain how you or your staff tried to please us when I professionally complained about the verbal filth coming from the mouths of the intoxicated males who were five feet or so away from our dinner party at this mini dining table. I was clearly told "if we did not like it, we could leave." Is that what you refer to as trying to please us? The only people you were trying to please that evening were the men over consumming at your bar. Isn't that a high profit area in your business?

Never tell me you do your hardest to please everyone you can. That is pure crap. You have known of my situation for 12 years and you have never accepted responsibility, have you? You just fluff it off. I have zero respect for you or for any of your businesses. You are a smoke-and-mirrors kind of guy and the public is now seeing through it. You let kids into the better dining areas only when you are not busy. Otherwise, families get treated like crap.

Putting a family with children at a cocktail table five feet from your bar for dinner. Really?

I await your response.

Thanks!

R2B
Resident 2B is offline   Reply With Quote