View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:33 AM   #36
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The kitchen guy View Post
If you are asking my opinion, I say yes he was wrong. There is nothing I know of that would make the system work better at Kingswood than anywhere else. If the return on geothermal systems were 7 years anywhere, it would be wildly popular. I live in New Durham and the taxes I pay have nearly doubled since that complex was built. Half my taxes go to the GWRSD.

You were there. How about posting the information that convinced you this was a good idea. I will say this, for the price of the wells which no other system needs, you could by an awful lot of fossil fuel. Think about it.
I never said that it was a good, or bad idea. I voted yes for the the whole Kingswood package and geothermal was a part of it. I really don't know that much about geothermal so I depended on the leaders of the project to say that it was a good thing. So far all the information that I have read about it looks positive. The Grunter has a good article about it in this weeks paper.

So I'll ask you again: "Could you share this data with us and give a comparison as to how much money Kingswood would have saved if they went your way."