View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #69
Anchor Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKSUKR View Post
The only thing I insinuate is that I can't see any company turning away any business without some just cause. Just doesn't make sense unless the business in not worth the trouble. So in your opinion you did nothing wrong. Then how do you explain them asking you not to return. Did they not like your haircut or the pants you were wearing? I have a hard time wrapping my head around "we did nothing wrong and they told us not to come back".
You must not have read my post, scroll up and read it again. I don't want to have to sound like a broken record. Although i have a feeling i will anyways. We stayed 2 weeks past the valet contract at the end of last year's season. Owners daughter said we could, owner said noone told us we could. She said/he said crap. Ed called my husband and freaked out told him we overstayed our welcome, We offered to pay for the 2 weeks, he said no thanks, we tried to fix what ever pissed him off. I don;t know what else you want me to say. I tried several times to communicate with these people and they just ignored us and sent me an email saying we will no longer service your boat. In my opinion i think they were mad that they had to replace my bimini bar that they broke and fix the rip in my boat cover. I understand these people go above and beyond for their customers. We had a good transaction last year when we purchased our boat. Things went south when we were having an engine issue, and when the bimini broke and of course at end of the season when they told us to get lost. END OF STORY!!!.