Thread: K Cups?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 11:12 PM   #25
Argie's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillovely View Post
If anyone is in the market to by a Kurig, go to BJ's for the best deal. I got the Kurig, plus 60 assorted K cups and one of those reusable fill with your own coffee cups all for $139.00. I've seen the same Kurig I got all by itself with no add ons going for 149 at stores.

The refillable cups are ok, but you get some grinds in there and just not quite as good. I love the Dunkin K cups, but so much $$$!

Down here in Mass there is a place called Coffee King that has free shipping on orders over $60. http://www.coffeeking.com/
Prices seem pretty reasonable and a decent variety of coffees. BJ's seems to be limited stock and you have to buy 96 at a time. I like to change it up and try new ones.
Someone mentioned Kohl's on here in an earlier post... that's also the best place to get a machine...

The one we bought last year (Keurig B60 Special Edition) is on sale now at $149. If you have 30% off coupon, that makes it $105. We got ours with a special promotion that included 60 K-Cups but we found that there was decaf, cocoa, teas, etc., in with that 60 pod pack, so there was some stuff we really didn't want.

Incidentally, that same box of 60 K-Cups that was in that promotion was recently on sale at Christmas Tree Shop in Portsmouth for $29.

So, Kohls also has a 15% off coupon you can use once a year. We brought the cost of our Keurig down to $90 - not bad.
Argie's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Argie's Wife For This Useful Post: