View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 07:48 AM   #12
RLW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLW View Post
Right now in 2 hours we have gotten a little more than 4" with the yard stick in the front yard in 3 locations. It's actually fun being out in the snow for the first time more especially when one doesn't have to drive in it and only out playing.
Well as SteveA said it stopped around the 6:30 hour this morning. We lost power around 12:24 AM but because of the generator and not being able to here it and going back to sleep I have no idea how long it was out. I would estimate it was for a some time as there isn't any snow around it. Later will check the run time to really find out. Here on Alton Mountain at the lake we have a GOOD 16" if not more. It is wet, but kinda fluffy at the same time. It is not real heavy. I'm about to go out and get the Rhino out and the snow blower and start the clean up.

Let us know how you all made out with the historic October storm. Oh, we have not lost a limb or tree as yet, knock on wood.

Don't forget to get the chores done early for those Pat's fans so you can enjoy your goodies like SteveA.