View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 09:16 AM   #9
lawn psycho

Songkrai, Buderus has the factory training facility in *drum roll please*, Londonderry, NH. Yep.

You are referencing a different brand than what the OP is discussing.

This is also why you get an installer who knows the brands. No different than asking a Nissan mechanic to work on a Cadillac. He may know what he's doing but then again he may not.

My plumber who is contracted for all my builder's houses does extensive work with Viessmann and Buderus. About half my nieghborhood has one of these two brands. Zero problems.

Also, you can have the standard controllers and burners used on the contractor boilers so if they fail, brand doesn't matter. Your post also did not specify what failed. Odds are it was a controller or burner issue.

Any system is as good as the install.

For the OP, for S&grins I did a short search and the 100 series will satisfy most homeowners and much more palatable on the wallet. The 200 series is best of the best but if cost is an issue than consider the 100 series (or even a Buderus).

I highly recommend you call the folks at the link I provided and give them details of what you need, sq footage, house, insulation, etc. They can help you properly size the system as well.

I would poo-poo the naysayers
lawn psycho is offline   Reply With Quote