Thread: Wolfeboro Inn?
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:41 AM   #141
George Soderberg

Default WBI Updates

Updates:

I wanted to take this opportunity to communciate that there may be a small change in the menu prior to the new Chefs spring/summer menu introduction. IF we make the change (something we had been working on and close to completing prior to Chef Wilsons hire) it will be minor. We are simply going to seperate the rather large current "menu" into a lunch menu and a dinner menu. In so doing we are also going to take the opportunity to make a few small revisions. Returning some old favorites and removing a few items that are not moving. Truthfully, while the menu is extensive it simutaneously appears not to offer a lot of menu options according to the feedback I am getting. This will be addressed in the new menu. So IF you see a change, before I read about it, this is NOT the new menu. We certainly will announce the new menu with more fanfare.

The Community Advisory Board will be meeting in a few short weeks. Thank you and welcome to those who have joined. We are pleased to have you. As Always I extend an open invitation to all of you, we would love to have you aboard.

The Chef and I are planning to create an herb garden. Its been a long, harsh winter and we welcome any of you who enjoy gardening and would like to get out into the fresh clean spring air to join us. Who knows we may even name one of the nightly specials after you. I will let you know when we're going to started.

We have had three talented acoustic guitarists playing Tuesday - Thursday in the lower Tavern bar. For a short time only the "Irish Guys" will be playing on and off through the first week of April. We also started a martini club, much like the mug club, with a beautiful stainless engraved martini glass for you achievement. If martini's are your passion, consider us Wednesday nights (or any night for that matter).

You can find a list of events and happenings at the desk, at the retaurant, on the restaurant web site or by calling the hotel.

All of that said, I continue to read from time to time and do understand your concerns. I agree and am working hard to address them. Thank you for your continued passion and support.

George
George Soderberg is offline   Reply With Quote