View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 12:34 AM   #20
trfour

Default I Fired Off My Tow Vehicle This Morning...

And He double hockey sticks broke loose under the hood!!!! Kind'a glad I never checked under there first, cause as it turned out my electric fan and blade pretty much chewed up an alligator there...

Now, My Air Conditioning would not work, and I wasn't go'in nowhere here in Texas without it. So I popped the hood, got out and checked there under to find this fun?'ominon! Assessed the mechanical damage and performed a proper burial for the on the loose, and diseased.

So, I went back inside the house, got on the phone to my local Autozone and they had all of the parts to fix it, ' IN STOCK ', no less.

So I went back out and rolled the windows down and took a torch ride just down the road, got the parts continued on to my sister's to use her garage and fixed the tow vehicle back to new in no time.

And here again, to make a long story short. I was born in the North East, Loved every minute of it, Lake Winnipesaukee, Cape Breton Island NS.

Folks up north like to complain about black flies, mosquitoes, bite em no see em's, I'm not to 'shore about that pine pollen, and duck itch?

Down here in the south, they got [ to correct bite em no see em's, ] ALLIGATORS!!!!, Scorpions, black widows, every kind of poisonous snake and 'taranchchinchillas 'ta boot!!!!!!!!

Folks need to grow up around here!
And, I thought that I was looking forward to outer space.

Terry
__________________________________________________ ____

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote