View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 04:51 PM   #44
CrawfordCentury

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMIAM View Post
Fair enough jnif101.........been guilty myself a time or too. Didn't mean to imply that a few wrappers on the floor were cause not to hire.....I mean down and out DIRTY......1/2 inch of sand on all the floors, windows you can't see out of, bottles, cans, papers, dog hair and junk everywhere.
You'd get a kick outta my truck. There's a permalayer of loose bark, woodchips, and other biomass from hauling firewood.

Also too, bar and chain oil does NOT come out of the upholstery easily at all.

That, and I'm physically incapable of driving past a free pile of stuff kicked out to the curb. On any given day there might be in the back of the truck a bucket half full of nails, a spool of copper wire that'll get scrapped out, or any manner of things. One day en route to a fancy reception for work, I came upon a mounted deer's head that was atop the rubbish buckets awaiting the trashman. Bunch of folks recognized it as my vehicle parked there. Good for laughs.

I will fess up that I have a lotta sand. And I got no excuse seeing as though I don't drive a Toyota - can't cop out by saying that the mat's stuck to the gas pedal.