View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:47 AM   #72
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite Sam View Post
So 6 Rafting Violations/Noise Complaints (includes the report of an intoxicated person) and 4 complaints from residents from Braun Bay means nothing to you? These complaints/violations are the ones that are on record, but I’m sure there have been confrontations between land owners and boaters that are not part of this data.

I really think that you are not giving any thought at all as to why this could be a problem to the owners of lake front property in this area.

In your mind, just how many rafting violations and complaints from residents does it take to get something done so that landowners and boaters can coexist?
you may want to correct that.. 4 complaints, 3 from the same person = 2 complaints.. Just a heads up.

You don't pass laws and change something that has been in use for decades where there are already protection laws in place because 2 lake front owners had an issue. Address that issue and move on. No need for big brother to police us all. So until the MP says there is an issue and new regulations need to be passed for safety and the bays protection, I don't believe there is an additional need for repetative laws..

Now a question for you:

would you rather have our MP officers cracking down on major safety viloations, such as BUI, or sitting in braun bay with a tape measure?