View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 04:34 PM   #556
Airwaves

Default It's not for Elchases benefit!

To tell you the truth when I respond to elchase or APS or others it's not an attempt on my part to convert their way of thinking. That is not going to happen.

I just don't want their outragous claims and outright lies to go unanswered because as everyone who posts to this forum knows, legislators do read it.

I also don't like the Supporters/Opponents thread for that same reason. Lies and fabrications can go unchallenged since no one is allowed to cross over and post to clarify or challenge statements.

Case in point APS' latest picture posting on the Supporters thread. That was dug up from debates in the past and it was pointed out by many that the photos were misleading at best since they have no frame of referance and his posting about a tent camp was designed only to fear monger, no tents or camps in any of the photos I might add. I did challenge him about this on that thread but it was deleted because I am an opponent to this unnecessary feel good law.

Same thing with Elchase. He links to out-of-state and out-of-country accidents and implies they are all speed releated, ignoring critical facts one of the biggest being that on LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE there are different laws that are protecting us such as MANDATORY BOATER EDUCATION and SAFE PASSAGE.

In addition he discounts the fatalities on Lake Winnipesaukee in 2009 as idiots because they did not involve speed so the lives lost don't count!!!

Lawmakers in Concord need to know the facts, not the exagerations and lies being presented by Elchase and APS!

So no, I am not looking to win an argument with either, but I am hoping to show a legislator or two that if they want to look into their statements they will find that they are being made chumps of!!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Airwaves For This Useful Post: