View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 11:07 AM   #153
elchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
You will no longer get notified of the posts and they do not appear (Great function)
But it's not the eight of you that I am posting this stuff for anyway. I just want the rest of the readership to understand how widespread this carnage is and how lucky we are to have ended it (fingers crossed) in NH. You eight are never going to appreciate the danger in what you do, but I'm showing everyone else what is going on all around us. And it's very hard for me to accept that OCD is not peeking anyway. Maybe even he will be converted once he sees how massive this problem is that already took the life of my dear friend.

I was going to keep posting these accident reports every few minutes; one after the next. There are enough to do this for months, but I've just been put on a five posts per day limit, so I'll only be able to post five times a day now. At that rate, I'll be able to post pretty much for ever, because there are probably more that five fatal high speed accidents every day. Don't know why anyone who boats would not want to know how common this problem is and how dangerous high-speed boating is.

Last edited by elchase; 10-29-2009 at 01:19 PM.