View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 02:04 PM   #76
KonaChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazmatmedic View Post
Once again I see a bashing instead of a review and several readers will not go to this establishment because of that "review".

A "review" by KonaChick could have been different, but it turned personal. Proof by the last sentence of the orignal post, "OK rant over. Thanks as always for letting me vent!". That statement proves this isn't her first venting moment.

People who know the owner say this is out of character for her and yet there is speculation on how she would handle other situations. Again a quote from the original post, "There's no way this is an isolated incident. That woman didn't get up this morning and decide to be out of control, it's something she does on a regular basis. It's second nature to her."

It turned personal and now KonaChick has helped to form a boycott against this establishment. One could say the owner had/has it coming for her part in this fiasco. Maybe she does. I hope none of you have never or will never lose your cool.

I see a different post. Hmmmmm...."When you go out to dinner, no matter where, don't allow your children to mix condiments on the table. The owner could get very mad and yell at you and your kids."

That would have worked.
I've posted before that it's up to the individual whether to go to a restaurant or not based on what other's post. I certainly wouldn't discourage OR encourage anyone to either boycott or go to The Bob House Restaurant for that matter. If you find my post helpful, great , if not that's ok as well. I would post again about my experience in a heartbeat and will continue to post or rant about good and bad experiences I have in restaurants in the Lakes Region. It's the same as posting if you've had a negative experience with a certain contractor , boat yard or any other type of service industry. I agree it's time to put this puppy to bed.