View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #68
KonaChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScenicNH View Post
VB, I haven't noticed that most threads here start with bashing someone's business. In fact, most are pretty informative reviews, in my opinion.

This one, however, clearly has no other purpose than bashing the owner when KC doesn't even seem to know exactly who she was talking to, sometimes the blond woman is described as the manager and other times she's the owner.

As far as the description of events is concerned, I can only say this is some of the most bizarre behavior I've ever heard of taking place in a restaurant. Since voices were raised and kids were crying, I'm surprised no one else who was actually there hasn't responded on this forum to verify or refute what happened.

I'm not ready to write off this business based on what I've read here so far.

I knew I was speaking to the owner when the manager identified her as such. I do not see in any of my posts where I appear to be confused as to whom I was speaking too. In his first post SIKSUKR said he has known the owner since they were kids and then states that she's not a blonde woman. I post again telling him that the shorter blonde woman was identified to me as the owner. SIKSUKR has since edited his post and removed the part about telling me she's not a blond woman. It's all in the first several posts and I even quote SIKSUKR. Go to the post to see where he edited out that part. I have no idea why no other patrons who where there that night have not responded to verify or refute what happened, perhaps they are unaware of the Forum's existance.