View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 07:55 AM   #28
VitaBene

Thanked 1,609 Times in 823 Posts
Default Good points but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKSUKR View Post
Ok, I'm going to give part of the owners explanation here before this gets out of hand. She told me that in no way did she poor pepper on the kids food. The plate was an empty plate that they were finished with and she simply poured out a little of the pepper on the plate to show that the kids were messing with them. How did that turned into throwing pepper at my children? After the guests left several empty sugar packets were found under their plates. I also just talked with her son who witnessed and confirmed this. The owner was concerned that these kids were putting all kinds of different things into the condiments and thus her worry about other customers using them and hurting her business. I'd say a pretty legitimate statement. I'll let the owners tell the rest.

HZ, I've always thought of you as very levelheaded with reasoned posts. It surprised me that you state you would never patronize this place based on this one persons view. Remember the Lobster Pound thread and how that turned out? No pun intended here but we need to take some things with a grain of salt.
Siksukr,

No question there are 2 sides to every story, but I am surprised that we have heard nothing from the owners at this point. I know if it were my place being talked about and I had a conflicting story, I would be registered and responding in a heartbeat!