View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 01:36 PM   #22
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKSUKR View Post

HZ, I've always thought of you as very levelheaded with reasoned posts. It surprised me that you state you would never patronize this place based on this one persons view. Remember the Lobster Pound thread and how that turned out? No pun intended here but we need to take some things with a grain of salt.
True and I appreciate the comment. I guess I was basing my opinion on a first hand report from what I feel is a trusted member of the forum who has pretty good credibility in my eyes. I'll wait and see what else comes out but I'm thinking the owner is probably going to try and paint a different picture to cover herself. No mention on whether or not she yelled at and made a young girl cry? Pepper or no pepper it's out of line and uncalled for. I will temper my statement and say this. I'll think twice about going to this restaurant. At any rate this story is bad for business and the story comes from a reputable member of this board, not some troll with an axe to grind. As a parent when you hear of adults yelling at children that are not their own it strikes a nerve. Thanks for the post SIKSUKR maybe both parties learned a lesson?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hazelnut For This Useful Post: