View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 08:10 AM   #8
KonaChick

My daughter is definetely old enough to know better but the fact she started crying when the owner yelled at her and poured out the bottle of pepper on her food shows you she's far from being an adult. Malicious? No...Stupid...YES!! This restaurant is not fine dining like the Coe House. The menu is varied with anything from burgers and club sandwiches to fish and chicken entrees. The clientele when we were there last night was older couples, younger couples and several families with toddlers. The toddlers were in those wooden high chairs provided by (I assume) the restaurant so I can only be lead to believe they are prepared for and welcome parties with young children. I do not recall if they had a children's menu or not. I want to say the food was OK, not the best but certainly not the worst we've had in lakes region restaurants. Our server was wonderful and very attentive. This was a young woman who had enough class to tell my father that reguardless of what transpired she hoped we would come back, a class act.
The Following User Says Thank You to KonaChick For This Useful Post: