Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ForumFest 2014 (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18105)

CateP 08-16-2014 03:17 PM

ForumFest 2014

1 Attachment(s)
Ready and waiting. Nice breeze. Perfect temps.

windsail 08-16-2014 09:12 PM

ForumFest

I would thank everyone who plan and put this lovely evening together. it was great to see faces to names I follow on the forum and just to meet new people. all the food was great. We had a great time!
Mary and Rich

Greene's Basin Girl 08-17-2014 01:22 AM

What a wonderful evening and such a great time. Thank you Diana and Cate for all your hard work. For those who didn't make you missed out on good food and good people.

webmaster 08-17-2014 07:52 AM

I also had a great time meeting and chatting with everyone. The food was excellent with a large variety of salads, chili, hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill and more. A BIG thanks to CateP for putting it together and arranging for the Wolfeboro Corinthian Yacht Club location, which was perfect with plenty of deck and indoor space, a great view and nice facilities.

I only took a few pictures this year but hopefully some others will post some of the pictures they took.

Thanks again everyone!

DRH 08-17-2014 08:11 AM

Great Time!

Quilt Lady and I agree ... it was a great time! We thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone who came, getting a chance to chat and have a few (well, more than a few!) laughs, and devouring the delicious food.

Many thanks to CateP for setting everything up, and also to riverat who did an excellent job grilling up hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone.

Hopefully those of you who couldn't attend will be able to come next year.

webmaster 08-17-2014 08:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRH (Post 231540)
...and also to riverat who did an excellent job grilling up hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone.

I also should have especially thanked riverat for working the grill while most of us were eating and relaxing. Great job!

By the way, Quilt Lady and DRH absolutely had the coolest ride to the ForumFest on their Bombadier Roadster!

RLW 08-17-2014 08:31 PM

Brought over from Forum fest 2014 planning

I brought this over from the Forum fest 2014 planning thread

I'm sorry, but I can't find any pictures of the wonderful festivities of the forum fest 2014. For those of us that can not attend like myself sure look forward to many pictures that are posted. PLEASE POST or let me know where I can find them.:):)

riverat 08-18-2014 10:25 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind words on my grilling, it was my pleasure. Thank you Cate for bringing this all together in a fantastic location, and thank you all for coming. It was great seeing familiar as well as new faces. Had a wonderful time.

Water Camper 08-19-2014 09:07 AM

ForumFest 2014

Thank You Cate and Diana for hosting this event. Sue and I had a great time.

Good to see familiar faces as well as meeting a few new people.

Thanks,
Bill

ghfromaltonbay 08-19-2014 01:16 PM

Thanks from the New Jersey contingent

This year's Forum Fest was great! Thanks, Cate & Diana for a perfect spot for our gathering. The whole evening was great. GTXrider and I had an enjoyable evening. Let's hope next year we get a terrific turnout for 20th anniversary.

Pineedles 08-20-2014 10:35 AM

No pictures? I loved the CanAm shot of DRH & Quilt Lady, but no one has any others? Group shot?