Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Trenta - 30 Middleton Road - Wolfeboro - Menu (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28551)

mcdude 01-15-2023 07:19 PM

Trenta - 30 Middleton Road - Wolfeboro - Menu

2 Attachment(s)
Trenta has opened to rave reviews. Here's their menu....

bobkatfly 01-16-2023 01:39 PM

Bitterballen

Okay, gotta ask. What in the world is deep fried gravy balls?

mcdude 01-16-2023 01:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bitterballen- Deep fried gravy balls: Bitterballen are a Dutch meat-based snack, made by making a very thick stew thickened with roux and beef stock and generously loaded with meat, refrigerating the stew until it firms, and then rolling the thick mixture into balls which then get breaded and fried.

bobkatfly 01-16-2023 01:52 PM

Ahh! That with horseradish cream and mustard dip. That would stain some some sheets. Does sound tasty though.

BrownstoneNorth 01-18-2023 10:02 AM

Trenta DOES take reservations

They specifically say in several of their Facebook posts “For reservations, call 603-515-1068.” I emailed them after seeing your post and quickly got this reply:

“We absolutely take reservations. We have lovely hosts who take reservations nightly, we well as myself constantly monitoring reservations on all social media platforms. We have never turned away a reservation, nor would we say “first come, first serve”. Perhaps they are confusing us with our other restaurant, Nolan’s. Nolan’s is absolutely first come, first serve. It always has been. Sorry for the confusion!.”

ishoot308 01-18-2023 10:26 AM

Thanks For The Correction!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrownstoneNorth (Post 380485)
They specifically say in several of their Facebook posts “For reservations, call 603-515-1068.” I emailed them after seeing your post and quickly got this reply:

“We absolutely take reservations. We have lovely hosts who take reservations nightly, we well as myself constantly monitoring reservations on all social media platforms. We have never turned away a reservation, nor would we say “first come, first serve”. Perhaps they are confusing us with our other restaurant, Nolan’s. Nolan’s is absolutely first come, first serve. It always has been. Sorry for the confusion!.”

You may be correct that I called the wrong restaurant. When you google "Trenta Restaurant Wolfeboro" both restaurants come up. The last four of the number I called was 1028 which I just confirmed as Nolan's.

I apologize for my mistake and confusion and will delete my incorrect post.

I am glad they take Rezzy's!! Will definitely try re-booking!

Dan

mcdude 01-18-2023 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobkatfly (Post 380429)
Okay, gotta ask. What in the world is deep fried gravy balls?

You've set yourself up for a good comeback with this statement, however, timing is everything and I missed my chance :-) :-)

knowit 01-18-2023 06:32 PM

Trenta is amazing! Been there a couple times. Great bar!

bobkatfly 01-18-2023 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdude (Post 380508)
You've set yourself up for a good comeback with this statement, however, timing is everything and I missed my chance :-) :-)

That's ok, it's the thought that counts.