Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Breezeline is down (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28263)

WinnisquamZ 08-26-2022 07:54 PM

Breezeline is down

No internet Breezeline is reported to be down. No ETA

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

upthesaukee 08-26-2022 09:05 PM

Not in Alton Bay

I'm watching the Patriots game. I have Breezeline for my internet.

Where are you at?

Dave

WinnisquamZ 08-26-2022 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upthesaukee (Post 375597)
I'm watching the Patriots game. I have Breezeline for my internet.

Where are you at?

Dave

Meredith line

WinterHarborGuy 08-26-2022 09:48 PM

All is well here in Wolfeboro

WinnisquamZ 08-26-2022 10:04 PM

Damn. That means I will have to call in the morning. Breezeline CS is one of the most difficult to deal with. Wish me luck

garysanfran 08-26-2022 10:28 PM

I'm sure the rain had something to do with outages.

My experience is, if your neighbors are also out, it's not you alone, so Breezline knows about it.

By maņana, you'll probably be back online.

Enjoy the forced time-off...Pick up a book!

chachee52 08-27-2022 07:24 AM

Ours went out in Gilford during the storm, but it turned out it was just the router, reset it and it was fine.

WinnisquamZ 08-27-2022 08:39 AM

Yup. My router lost power during the storm and never came back. Purchased a new one and on hold waiting to get it registered

WinnisquamZ 08-27-2022 02:27 PM

All set. Has anyone signed up for Xfinity in the Laconia area? What are you getting for pricing?

Bigstan 08-31-2022 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinnisquamZ (Post 375625)
All set. Has anyone signed up for Xfinity in the Laconia area? What are you getting for pricing?

I did, I couldn't move my plan here so had to take a new one. $149 + all the fees for just under $200 total. Phone (I declined that) 1gb internet + TV and pick two movie channels.

SO much better than Breezeline. Internet speed tests are anywhere 8-14x faster. No more buffering when streaming from multiple devices / computers (normal for me is 3 TVs in use and 2-4 computers continuously downloading and uploading work data).

If you are from Boston area it's still slower up here than there with the same plan, but it's the best option you have.

WinnisquamZ 08-31-2022 10:55 AM

Thanks

WinnisquamZ 12-11-2022 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigstan (Post 375801)
I did, I couldn't move my plan here so had to take a new one. $149 + all the fees for just under $200 total. Phone (I declined that) 1gb internet + TV and pick two movie channels.

SO much better than Breezeline. Internet speed tests are anywhere 8-14x faster. No more buffering when streaming from multiple devices / computers (normal for me is 3 TVs in use and 2-4 computers continuously downloading and uploading work data).

If you are from Boston area it's still slower up here than there with the same plan, but it's the best option you have.

After a few months are you still happy with Xfinity? Close to switching myself as Breezeline is a drag after 9:30pm most evenings. It’s like clockwork on a Friday or Saturday evening. Buffing starts and doesn’t stop until after midnight. During the day it’s fine

Bigstan 12-12-2022 10:32 AM

Yup, it's fine. Same as the day I got it. Not one complaint, not one outage.

I still have Breezeline at my gf's house, it's terrible as always. Functional, just unbearably slow.

Easiest decision you'll make this week...If you walk into the store you're signed up and out the door in twenty minutes with a scheduled tech install within a few days.

WinnisquamZ 12-12-2022 11:09 AM

Thanks. Will schedule it today

WinnisquamZ 12-13-2022 02:32 PM

Completed the install. Running well

WinnisquamZ 12-16-2022 11:37 AM

Breezeline is down

1 Attachment(s)
The install went well. He did have to replace the wire from the pole to the house due to a inconsistent signal. About a 70 yard run. Happy with the results as we are downloading close to a gig. Attachment 17915 and saving $40 a month for two years.

Biggd 12-16-2022 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigstan (Post 375801)

How much is internet only?

WinnisquamZ 12-16-2022 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggd (Post 379503)
How much is internet only?

1 gb with applied discounts is $69 a month for two years. I have no phone and have Hulu TV