Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Mello Moose (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25121)

gravy boat 10-25-2019 02:40 PM

Mello Moose

We stopped at the Moose this afternoon tried the PB&J Muffin Top. To die for and HIGHLY recommend! Their already yummy baked goods just keep getting better....
GB

Jeanzb1 10-25-2019 04:26 PM

Everything at the Moose is really, really good!! Their bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches on homemade English muffins are GREAT! And their lunch sandwiches and quiches are YUM!! [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

joey2665 10-25-2019 05:16 PM

We also enjoy the Mello Moose. Egg sandwiches are good and my daughter loves their coffee. I’m not a coffee drinker. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Red apple 12-11-2019 11:59 AM

Went by for coffee and Breakfast for out first time. Place was great, People were were friendly and food was great. Keep up the great work! Please support these and all other small local business in the of season as they need all the help they can during the off season.

hilltopper 12-12-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red apple (Post 323805)
Went by for coffee and Breakfast for out first time. Place was great, People were were friendly and food was great. Keep up the great work! Please support these and all other small local business in the of season as they need all the help they can during the off season.

Out of curiosity, what did you get for food?

Red apple 12-12-2019 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hilltopper (Post 323884)
Out of curiosity, what did you get for food?

The Mello Moose breakfast sandwich with chorizo (I think it was) and the Mrs has the Quiche that was a spinach and ? that day. Food was fresh and hot.

Newbiesaukee 12-12-2019 10:37 PM

I’ve only had coffee and muffins...both excellent. And the people are very pleasant and accommodating.

sledneck 04-30-2020 10:04 AM

Mello Moose

We love the Mello Moose. Great breakfast sandwiches, muffins and coffee. We have eaten there numerous times and everything is fresh, staff is excellent and the place is very clean.

JEEPONLY 04-30-2020 04:26 PM

Sounds like a great place!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gravy boat (Post 321889)
We stopped at the Moose this afternoon tried the PB&J Muffin Top. To die for and HIGHLY recommend! Their already yummy baked goods just keep getting better....
GB

I'd love to see a picture (cost?) of the PB&J Muffin Top.

Other than enjoying a pleasant, relaxing change-of-pace, I can make one at home.

I think I'd order something a bit different from what I would make myself.

Don't jump on me- I definitely support local businesses!

GreensKeeper 05-01-2020 10:34 AM

Weekly customers at the Mello Moose since they opened. I hope they can stay in business. We try to help by buying gift certificates from them and other restaurants that we frequent on a regular basis. We will use them when this crisis is over. Something we all could do keep them afloat. Food for thought?
John

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Loub52 05-01-2020 07:06 PM

They have a great turkey sausage, egg and cheddar on an English muffin breakfast sandwich. Looking forward to my next one!

Fishinfergy 05-06-2020 05:36 AM

Have been a few times myself and nothing but good things to say!