Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Common Man Gift Card Deal (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26966)

The Winster 05-01-2021 11:27 AM

Common Man Gift Card Deal

Just a note to anyone who enjoys dinning at Lago, Lake House Grille, Town Docks or other Common Man restaurants. The Common Man restaurant group is offing a Mother's Day deal on gift cards purchased now through may 10... a bonus $25 card with each $100 gift card purchased. I'm taking advantage of this offer and just wanted to make others aware. It allows me me to give bigger tips. :)

WinnisquamZ 05-01-2021 12:15 PM

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Sue Doe-Nym 05-01-2021 01:42 PM

I just used the April C.M. coupon book offer: $100 gift card purchase gets me an additional $50 gift card: Alex Ray is a genius at marketing, and does a lot to help during crises (Katrina and hurricane in Puerto Rico). He does more than talk the talk, for sure.

joey2665 05-01-2021 02:16 PM

Common Man Gift Card Deal

Just got my birthday coupon. If your on their email list you get Buy one entree get second 50% off one meal during the month of your birthday [emoji4]. Going to use it tomorrow.

Sue Doe-Nym 05-01-2021 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey2665 (Post 354578)
Just got my birthday coupon. If your on their email list you get Buy one entree get second 50% off one meal during the month of your birthday [emoji4]. Going to use it tomorrow.
rid=92687]Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app[/url]

Happy Birthday, Joey! 🎉🎉🎉💥💥💥🎉🎉

joey2665 05-01-2021 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue Doe-Nym (Post 354579)
Happy Birthday, Joey! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95][emoji322][emoji322]

Thank you so much!! It’s the end of the month but want to use the coupon tomorrow taking my son out to dinner. [emoji4]

SAMIAM 05-02-2021 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue Doe-Nym (Post 354577)
I just used the April C.M. coupon book offer: $100 gift card purchase gets me an additional $50 gift card: Alex Ray is a genius at marketing, and does a lot to help during crises (Katrina and hurricane in Puerto Rico). He does more than talk the talk, for sure.

I've know Alex since the "old days" all the way back to the original C-man n Ashland and I can tell you that I've never met a kinder soul.
In spite of his success in the business he is not the least bit motivated by money. He truly enjoys the business, making people happy and helping others as he's done so many times.

Sue Doe-Nym 07-30-2021 09:38 PM

Common Man Ashland - 💥💥💥💥💥

There have been lots of complaints lately about marginal meals and high prices at local restaurants. We had excellent dinners this evening at the Ashland Common Man. Nantucket Pie was our selection…full of shrimp, scallops, lobster, and a mild fish in a delicious sauce, choice of a side, everything served hot, and portions were generous, so half of it is in the fridge for tomorrow. $25 each, plus tax and tip= very enjoyable outing.