Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20102)

BaileyBecca 12-22-2015 10:24 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all

Extending best wishes to all in celebrating this season! Thanks for all the photos shared, memories made, fun and heartfelt friendships made. May the new year see you healthy, with great new memories made with friends, family, and loved ones!

Jennifer & Dennis

SteveA 12-22-2015 12:27 PM

Happy Holidays to All

1 Attachment(s)
Hoping all of the Winni.com members have a wonderfull Holiday Season!

Merry Christmas!!

Attachment 11285

Donzi Minx 12-23-2015 08:08 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all

To all a cool yule.

trfour 12-23-2015 08:26 AM

Best Wishes To All

1 Attachment(s)
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

SIKSUKR 12-23-2015 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfour (Post 254978)
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I know thats not your house in Texas Terry!:laugh:That looks like Gilbeckys house near Christmas Island.

Phantom 12-23-2015 09:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
To all on the Forum --

Best Wishes for a Safe & Happy Holidays

brk-lnt 12-23-2015 09:55 AM

This has become my annual all-purpose holiday message:

Wishing you a non-denominational enjoyment of a single day, or series of days of your choosing during the general period of the winter solstice, possibly encompassing the arrival of a new year if the calendar you observe increments annually during this period. This message may or may not coincide with significant life events of deities you honor, if it does consider it an extension of their significance in your beliefs, otherwise you may ignore that portion of this message.

trfour 12-23-2015 12:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SIKSUKR (Post 254979)
I know thats not your house in Texas Terry!:laugh:That looks like Gilbeckys house near Christmas Island.

Yess’ah, you’re guess’ah’s work’in pretty good!! :)
My spell checker has long since banned me, as well Sick… ( Gulbickis )
It’s not the same without a little snow, although with El Niño boiling in the Pacific, Texas could get hammered this winter. I may have to come up to New Hampshire and get my sled out’ah moth balls, so’s I can take a ride over the tumble weed here. I have some friends up in the panhandle, Amarillo, that get snow most winters, although they asked me once what two feet of snow looked like, so I sent them this pic…
Merry Christmas Y’all!!

mikea 12-24-2015 05:55 AM

Merry Christmas ...

Here's to a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2016 to everyone from a typically wet amd windy UK...

To a great time with family and friends ... enjoy!

TheProfessor 12-24-2015 09:19 AM

Happy Festivus to all others.

Just Sold 12-24-2015 10:44 AM

Merry Christmas to all of the Forum members and their families.

MAXUM 12-24-2015 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brk-lnt (Post 254985)
This has become my annual all-purpose holiday message:

Wishing you a non-denominational enjoyment of a single day, or series of days of your choosing during the general period of the winter solstice, possibly encompassing the arrival of a new year if the calendar you observe increments annually during this period. This message may or may not coincide with significant life events of deities you honor, if it does consider it an extension of their significance in your beliefs, otherwise you may ignore that portion of this message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnwUgSb95Os

Merry Christmas!!!

brk-lnt 12-24-2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAXUM (Post 255037)

Here is one of my favorite Christmas songs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8MUGd8AzfI

Merrymeeting 12-24-2015 10:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Merry Christmas to all, especially our webmaster who makes this site possible!

wifi 12-25-2015 06:54 AM

Merry Christmas to all..... Glad to finally see some snow (on this website), Thanks !!

upthesaukee 12-25-2015 07:13 AM

Merry Christmas to All...

Merry Christmas to all...

Back when the kids were young, we always told them they had to stay in their rooms until 7:00 on Christmas Day, so we could get some sleep after having been up until 2-3:00 putting together gifts and wrapping gifts. Nowadays, the cat wakes us up at Zero Dark Thirty, so we end up getting and drinking coffee. The cat: he is stretched out on the floor in front of the wood stove, snoring. Who's in charge here? :D

A special Merry Christmas to all the cat sufferers out there. ;)

BaileyBecca 12-25-2015 01:25 PM

An emotional yet beautiful Christmas Day ....

trfour 12-25-2015 04:09 PM

So Grateful

1 Attachment(s)
And very blessed for each and every one of many Christmases together with family and friends...
Thank you all,
Love, Terry

A Life Magazine photo of my family back in 1953, singing Christmas carols together...

DRH 12-27-2015 08:17 AM

Cats Always Rule!

Quote:

Originally Posted by upthesaukee (Post 255064)
Merry Christmas to all...

Back when the kids were young, we always told them they had to stay in their rooms until 7:00 on Christmas Day, so we could get some sleep after having been up until 2-3:00 putting together gifts and wrapping gifts. Nowadays, the cat wakes us up at Zero Dark Thirty, so we end up getting and drinking coffee. The cat: he is stretched out on the floor in front of the wood stove, snoring. Who's in charge here? :D

A special Merry Christmas to all the cat sufferers out there. ;)

Everyone who owns a cat knows who's in charge, Uppie! :laugh:

Our five felines remind us of that every day!