Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2017 (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21574)

trfour 12-30-2016 10:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy New Year everyone! With Love, Terry

Acrossamerica 12-30-2016 11:16 AM

The year of Trump. It doesn't get any better. Look for the best tourist season in many a moon this year. and enjoy it all.

fatlazyless 12-30-2016 12:57 PM

..... go Donald go!

Sure, I voted for Hillary, but the Donald is getting better & better ...... I like to read his twitter posts at RealDonald .....come on Donald....let's make America great again and everyone will be living in a mega million dollar mcmansion ....just like the Donald!..... the stock market is kick'n butt, big time....and nothing succeeds like success...so it will be buy American, and hire American ...... go Donald go!

Plus, the Donald has got to be about a hundred times more entertaining as a president, than Hillary would ever be ...... and it's the presidential entertainment value is what really counts ...... not to mention metallic orange as a hair color! To promote his presidency, and show my support, think I'll go get my hair colored metallic orange! ... :patriot::patriot::patriot:

Question to myself: am I losing my mind at age-65 or just a victim of the Stockholm syndrome from watching those long legged, good looking, news babes on Fox News ....... sure, I'll be very happy to be a hostage?:D

So, where can I get a red hat that says 'Make America Great Again.' .....better late than never.

upthesaukee 12-30-2016 03:48 PM

Terry, Happy New Year, my friend. Hope your new year is filled with good health and happiness.
Sorry that posters #2 and 3 just had to drag politics into a Happy New Year thread.
Best to you and yours Terry.
Dave

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

ghfromaltonbay 12-30-2016 04:28 PM

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to all my friends on the Winni Forum. Looks like the coming winter will be better for all my sledding friends than last year. Can't wait to visit in February!:cheers:

shifthappens 12-30-2016 05:16 PM

Looking forward to joining this great commuity next July. Happy New Year until then.:cool:

Woody38 12-30-2016 08:24 PM

May you all have a happy safe New Year and throughout the coming year.

Be kind to yourself, most likely no one else will be.

Sun and snow in California is good for me. In Burbank, CA.

I am a retired workaholic and continuing aquaholic.

trfour 12-31-2016 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upthesaukee (Post 273233)
Terry, Happy New Year, my friend. Hope your new year is filled with good health and happiness.
Sorry that posters #2 and 3 just had to drag politics into a Happy New Year thread.
Best to you and yours Terry.
Dave

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Thank you Dave, and right back @ yah. A Group that I belong to, and I are putting on an all day Fun & games, Jazz and The Rat-pack, food and Fellowship for those that aren't with, or don't have any family. Good times, and giving forward just feels good too.
I'll give you a shout tomorrow and let you know how things are going...
Terry

BaileyBecca 12-31-2016 06:49 AM

Happy new year friends. 🐾🐾

DickR 12-31-2016 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody38 (Post 273242)
.....Be kind to yourself, most likely no one else will be. ....

Ah, but they will! It's all those little acts of kindness that are so wonderful. Someone holds a door open for you when you are carrying something, someone smiles and says "thank you" when you do some small thing for him, things like that. Every time someone does some little thing for you, smile and say thanks, and do something nice for someone else twice for each kindness done for you. Do the math!

Woody38 01-01-2017 06:20 PM

DickR, you are right.

It Takes Hands to Build a House, but Only Hearts Can Build a Home