Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Marketplace (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Pair of Sea-Doos, Trailer, Accessories (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28532)

thinkxingu 01-08-2023 12:31 PM

Pair of Sea-Doos, Trailer, Accessories

Hi All,
My wife and I are considering selling our Sea-Doos this spring, so I'm posting in case anyone is looking to get into the activity or pick up new skis.
One is 2020 GTX-170 with under 100 hours and is absolutely pristine.
One is a 2012 GTX-215 with ~240 hours and in great shape.
Both have been winterized and maintained to exact recommendations with new oil and plugs every year and, on the 215, supercharger rebuilds at recommended intervals—the latest at 200 hours.
The trailer is a 2012 Sea-Doo MOVE tandem, galvanized with new LED lights installed last year.
If you've been looking or might be interested, get in touch and maybe we can save each other time. The machines are currently at DaSilva's in Moultonborough and will be ready to hit the water in May.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G990U1 using Tapatalk

thinkxingu 03-11-2023 07:15 AM

Happy-almost-spring!

I'll be officially listing the skis in another week or two. These are the latest values—I'll be listing the package for $21k, which is low retail.

That will include the two skis with covers and freshly serviced with new oil/plugs/etc., double trailer with one-year-old tires, storage box, anchor/rope/bungee ties, etc. I think everything to get the buyer on the water.

The '20 is essentially new and the '12 is in great shape with new bow numbers, hood shock, etc.

In short, pick these up at DaSilva's and hit the water!

tis 03-11-2023 07:36 AM

Why are you selling them? Didn't you like them? You spent more time researching than using I think.

thinkxingu 03-11-2023 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tis (Post 381924)
Why are you selling them? Didn't you like them? You spent more time researching than using I think.

I love them and they're brilliant machines, but after having to put our dog down last September we decided we'd take a few years to travel before getting a new pup, and I'd hate to see these not getting use.

With the boat and kayaks and the kids into activities, there's only so much time to recreate!

Please spread the word as I'd love to find the right person to take care of and enjoy these.

8gv 03-11-2023 11:54 AM

I am sorry you lost your dog.

thinkxingu 04-14-2023 05:43 AM

Skis have been listed here first—I'd love to find someone who would appreciate having them since we did.

Edited to add: sorry for the duplicate post–I couldn't see they were both in Marketplace and can't see how to delete this thread!

codeman671 04-14-2023 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkxingu (Post 382709)
Skis have been listed here first—I'd love to find someone who would appreciate having them since we did.

Edited to add: sorry for the duplicate post–I couldn't see they were both in Marketplace and can't see how to delete this thread!

Post them on facebook marketplace both as a pair and as singles. I sold my 2019 GTX155 Limited in 2 days, just a few weeks ago. My other one went to a friend. We took delivery on one of our new ones yesterday :cheers:

thinkxingu 04-14-2023 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by codeman671 (Post 382715)
Post them on facebook marketplace both as a pair and as singles. I sold my 2019 GTX155 Limited in 2 days, just a few weeks ago. My other one went to a friend. We took delivery on one of our new ones yesterday :cheers:

I'm gonna do that today, yes. What is your new machine?

codeman671 04-14-2023 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkxingu (Post 382718)
I'm gonna do that today, yes. What is your new machine?

We picked up a 2023 Yamaha Limited SVHO yesterday, and have a 2023 Seadoo RXT-X 300 awaiting pickup as soon as the buyer takes the GTX off our 2 place trailer.

My son wanted 2 fast/comparable machines this season. Whenever his friends come up they always gravitate towards the RXT-X leaving him on the slower GTX. The new ones should be comparable in power. I wanted to try the Yamaha as I feel that the RXT-X is a rough ride for my overweight 51yo body. I have had Yamaha SVHO cruisers in the past and always enjoyed them.

thinkxingu 04-14-2023 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by codeman671 (Post 382720)
We picked up a 2023 Yamaha Limited SVHO yesterday, and have a 2023 Seadoo RXT-X 300 awaiting pickup as soon as the buyer takes the GTX off our 2 place trailer.

My son wanted 2 fast/comparable machines this season. Whenever his friends come up they always gravitate towards the RXT-X leaving him on the slower GTX. The new ones should be comparable in power. I wanted to try the Yamaha as I feel that the RXT-X is a rough ride for my overweight 51yo body. I have had Yamaha SVHO cruisers in the past and always enjoyed them.

Awesome—those are some sweet machines. I really liked the gas-sipping of the 170 as, other than in the Broads on early mornings, I could keep up with the 300's while filling up half as much!

The direct access of the Sea-Doo was the real game-changer for me, though.

thinkxingu 05-28-2023 05:45 AM

A miscommunication with DaSilva's put pickup of my machines a couple weeks back to this weekend, so I've relisted them and dropped the price a bit.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...ibextid=dXMIcH

thinkxingu 05-29-2023 01:34 PM

Sold.